Friday, July 13, 2007

I've arrived in Orlando

Arrived in Orlando about 6 p.m. local time. (4 p.m. mst) Caught a ride on the hotel van with another Den member, Dennis from California. We headed to the hotel where we met up with Discovery-person-in-charge-of-this-trip, Janitta. The three of us went to eat at TGIFriday's. Now I'm back at the hotel, settled for the night.

I feel good about this trip, especially now that I have met a few people and have "friends" to hang with. I think I am going to learn a lot and expand my network. It's really unbelievable that I am here!

Disneyworld tomorrow and then we are off to the ship!

1 comment:

Nona said...

I hope you have a great time!! I will be checking this blog daily to see how much fun you are having (and also what you are learning). Keep us posted.
Have fun, be good!
Nona :o)